What You Should Know
As far as cellulite goes, this tends to be an affliction that women grapple with on a day-to-day basis. According to the official website for VelaSmooth, more than 80 percent of women who are past the age of 20 ha
ve some cellulite. This is where the VelaSmooth device fits in. It is claimed to help reduce cellulite along the thighs, hips, arms, calves, abdomen, bra line, neck, and buttocks. Women should experience fewer muscle pains, better circulation in the cellulite areas, firmer skin tones, and an improved confidence level. Before getting a VelaSmooth treatment, you must remove lotions, self-tanning creams, and body oils.
It is encouraged to maintain your current body weight while receiving VelaSmooth treatments, which essentially comes down to not gaining additional body fat. It also helps to remain active and eat healthy. Basically the VelaSmooth device is a vacuum tool with rollers that help to smooth out and manipulate cellulite afflicted skin. RF energies and infrared light is delivered into the userís skin, which heats up the cells and improves oxygen levels. The end result should be the fat cells shrinking. This treatment is stated to be effective for all skin types and shades. There are no potentially harmful drugs utilized with VelaSmooth treatments.
VelaSmooth is a tool or device that is cleared by the FDA for potentially assisting with the minimization or removal of cellulite (fatty dimpled areas commonly found on the thighs, buttocks, and hips). Women who choose to undergo these treatments should know that a single session is between 45 and 60 minutes long. Two treatments are done every week for up to two months in order for VelaSmooth to be effective to its potential. This type of treatment uses ELOS, or electrical-optical synergy, and a form of Bi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF), along with tissue manipulation. Users will likely experience sensations like warmth and a light suction to the effected areas.
- There is a helpful apparatus found on the official website to assist with finding a VelaSmooth treatment professional near you.
- This treatment tool may be able to reduce cellulite, which can be difficult for many women to accomplish.
- There is a helpful FAQ section provided on the official website.
- The actual cost of VelaSmooth treatments are unknown, which may deter some women from proceeding.
- There are no customer testimonials provided on the official website at this time.
- This is not an at-home remedy, but rather one that calls for a professional environment.
- There may not be a place near you that offers VelaSmooth treatments.
All in all, this is a rather unique and interesting cellulite treatment that may be able to help some women with minimizing their cellulite. Then again, you should additionally keep in mind that this is a professional treatment that requires a professional clinic location and fee. Since it is not stated what VelaSmooth treatments cost, it is difficult to determine what you will end up spending. Not to mention, how effective the procedure will be for you as an individual. You may want to contact a VelaSmooth professional first and see if there is any kind of guarantee offered.