What You Should Know
There were many weight loss formulas available in the past that contained Ephedra or Ephedrine. Since there were some issues brought up about this substance and the side effects it can lead to, it was banned in many markets. This is why some dietary supplements now say that they are Ephedra-free on the bottle or container. One of these tablet formulas is ThermoChrome. This product is claimed to suppress the user’s hunger and assist with thermogenesis. At this point there no longer appears to be an official website for ThermoChrome. The cost is $36 for 120 tablets.
Amongst the ingredients found in ThermoChrome tablets, there is Chromium, Guarana Extract (contains caffeine and may improve energy levels), Citrus Aurantium (this is known as a stimulant and is comparable to components like Ephedra), Green Tea Extract and Phenylalanine (amino acid). Unfortunately with at least two different stimulants found in ThermoChrome, it is difficult to determine if this supplement could lead to jitteriness, nervousness or sleeplessness in some users. Whether or not this weight loss product is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy meal plan and regular exercise is unknown.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
ThermoChrome is a tablet formula that is marketed toward obese men and women. This supplement may be able to assist some individuals with weight reduction by boosting thermogenesis, and curbing hunger. This will naturally lead to more calories burnt off daily and fewer calories consumed by the user. As with most weight loss pills, ThermoChrome should be taken daily with water. Unfortunately there are no testimonials or success stories offered for this supplement as support. Moreover, there is no full satisfaction guarantee provided with ThermoChrome tablets.
- Like so many other modern dietary supplements, this tablet formula is available online and does not require a doctor’s prescription.
- The major active ingredients found in ThermoChrome are listed out for anyone to review online.
- The convenient tablet form of this product offers convenience for most users.
- There is no noted satisfaction guarantee provided with ThermoChrome tablets.
- There may be some side effects that apply to this diet drug.
- There are forms of caffeine found in ThermoChrome, which is actually a diuretic that draws water from the user’s muscles.
- At this time there do not appear to be any success stories posted for this weight loss supplement.
In regards to diet drugs like ThermoChrome, there is not a lot of reason to choose this tablet formula over the numerous others out there. You must consider what is lacking, such as testimonials, clinical evidence, the full list of ingredients and a 100 percent guarantee. Also, it is apparent that ThermoChrome contains stimulants and diuretics, which may pull necessary water off of the user’s body, as well as lead to mild side effects like jitteriness, sleeplessness and nervousness. Naturally it is smart to check out the diet supplement market further before trying out a product like ThermoChrome.