What You Should Know
Stacker 2, by NVE Pharmaceuticals, claims to boost energy levels, suppress the appetite, control cravings, increase lean muscle mass and increase fat burning. This product seems to be targeted at younger adult women, but it claims that it can be used by any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level. Stacker 2 retails for $39.95 per bottle and one bottle provides approximately a three week supply. Users are instructed to take one capsule after the two largest meals of their day with a full glass of water, but they can take a dose after the three largest meals of their day if necessary. Users are warned not to take more than three capsules in any twenty four hour period.
The official website for Stacker 2 provides absolutely no information on this product. There is no satisfaction guarantee, no user testimonials, no pricing information and no information on this products ingredients. Consumers can purchase this product straight from the website and they can also look at this company’s other products. Those who would like to try Stacker 2 can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Ephedra Extract, Kola Nut Extract, White Willow Bark, Chromium Picolinate, Yerba Mate, Cassia Mimosoides Extract, Green Tea, Guggulsterone, Gymnema Leaves, DiBasic Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate Black Lake Blend R, Gelatin and FD&C Yellow #5.
Stacker 2 contains the ingredient Ephedra Extract which is said to promote fat burning. The ingredient White Willow Bark is said to decrease inflammation and pain. The ingredient Chromium Picolinate is said to help regulate blood sugar levels and increase lean muscle mass. The ingredient Kola Nut Extract is said to increase energy and burn fat.
- Stacker 2 can be found at a discounted price at several online retailers.
- This product may help to boost energy.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Stacker 2.
- The official website provides absolutely no information about this product.
- There does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee available for Stacker 2.
- This product is a bit expensive when compared to similar products.
- Stacker 2 contains a lot of caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Stacker 2.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Stacker 2 does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed appetite suppressing, fat burning, energy boosting and muscle building weight loss supplements available today. Stacker 2 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Stacker 2 is right for them.