Solo Slim Review
What You Should Know
Solo Slim is marketed as a vegetarian appetite suppressant that is taken once before breakfast. The effects of the Solo Slim capsule are said to work for a full 24 hours so that only one capsule is needed per day. Solo Slim is one of the many appetite suppressants on the market that is marketed as all natural and safe, with a formula consisting of “herbs and nutrients”.
List of Ingredients
Solo Slim is said to contain a “proprietary blend” of the following ingredients: Konjac Glucomannan, Lotus Leaf Flavonoids & Alkaloids, Fucoxanthin, Citrus Aurantium Synephrine, Hawthorn Hyperosides, L-Carnitine Tartrate, and Decaffeinated Green Tea.
The makers of Solo Slim feel that this product stands out among its competition in that it does not contain caffeine and that dieters must only take one capsule per day. It is considered to be a “dietary solution” which curbs hunger and food cravings to help dieters eat less while still feeling full and satisfied throughout the day. Solo Slim is also different since it is marketed as a vegetarian product. This may be important to many dieters who choose vegetarianism as a lifestyle choice. At this time, Solo Slim is available in a regular strength for $39.99 or in extra strength for $49.99. However, the medical community has some concerns over the fiber Glucomannan, which swells in the stomach to simulate fullness, and which may block up the throat or digestive tract if overused.
- There are several customer testimonials with before & after photos listed on the official Solo Slim website to help demonstrate product effectiveness.
- Solo Slim dieters need only to take one capsule per day which is better than taking six or more capsules per day as required by some other weight loss pills on the market.
- Solo Slim products can not be purchased directly from the official product website. Instead, buyers are directed to an alternate website which is an online retailer that sells Solo Slim. Solo Slim products can be purchased in various brick and mortar retail stores as well, but they may not be available in all areas.
- With a price tag of $39.99 to $49.99 per month, continuing to purchase Solo Slim on a regular basis may become too pricey for the average consumer.
- Clinical data is not provided on the Solo Slim website to help substantiate claims made about the products.
- There are some concerns over the ingredient Glucomannan.
Overall, it does not appear that Solo Slim contains any harmful ingredients so it is likely safe for dieters to try it if they are looking solely for an appetite suppressant. For dieters to lose weight more quickly and effectively, however, we like to recommend products with a proven fat burning ingredient and a formula that can increase thermogenesis within the body, since this is a proven way to shed unwanted pounds. It would be better if Solo Slim would offer a free trial period for those wanting to try out the product without the financial commitment.