What You Should Know
SlimQuick is marketed as a “Female Fat Burner”. It claims to consist of a “revolutionary formula” that works with a woman’s body to help them lose weight and burn fat.
List of Ingredients
The ingredients that are listed on the official SlimQuick website are as follows:
SlimQuick Extreme: 2 Types of Yohimbe, Hoodia Gordonii, Sesamin, Tuber Fleece Flower, Loranthus, and Pu-erh Tea. Other ingredients may include: Soybena Oil, Lecithin, Beeswax, Gelatin, Glycerin, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1, and Titanium Dioxide.
Original SlimQuick: CYCLOVITE Vitamin & Mineral Complex, NUTRATHERM Thermogenic Complex, ESTROTRIM Hormone Balancing Complex, CORTIFEM Stress Reducing Complex, AQUAPLEX Water Removal Complex, and XTEND Absorption and Time Released Complex. The inactive ingredients are: Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate.
The SlimQuick products come in the form of ‘Rapid Liquid Gels’ which claim to release into the body up to 200% faster than capsules and caplets. There are different formulas and ingredients for each of the six SlimQuick products.
There are six different SlimQuick products offered including: SlimQuick, SlimQuick Night, SlimQuick Extreme, SlimQuick Hoodia, SlimQuick Cleanse, and SlimQuick Drink Mix. SlimQuick also offers a diet and exercise guide so that women who use the product can achieve the best results.
- SlimQuick provides its complete list of product ingredients on its website so that consumers can decide whether or not the product is right for them.
- SlimQuick may be helpful in balancing the hormones and reducing the symptoms of PMS.
- SlimQuick is a weight loss product that is formulated just for women so men are unable to use it.
- SlimQuick does not provide actual before & after photos of consumers who have tried the product with successful results.
- At the time of this review, the official website for SlimQuick does not contain information about clinical trials or scientific research which substantiates claims made about the products.
SlimQuick seems to rely on a pretty basic list of ingredients and promises dramatic weight loss results for women. SlimQuick contains a fair amount of caffeine which many consumers are sensitive to and may feel side effects such as jitteriness and a rapid heart beat. Diet products with caffeine are not right for everyone. SlimQuick should provide before and after photos of consumers who have been successful losing weight with this product to help substantiate claims that it can help women lose weight. This would go a long way in creating a more confident buyer. While it is good that SlimQuick publishes its product ingredients, the ones that are used do not appear to be the best or strongest ingredients available on the market for weight loss.