What You Should Know
Slim 4 Life claims to be “a balanced approach for healthy weight loss”. The company focuses on a holistic approach to losing weight by featuring weight reduction programs that are supervised. Slim 4 Life offers ongoing supervision and individual & behavioral counseling. This diet program is centered on everyday foods purchased from the grocery store, along with “proprietary weight loss aids”.
List of Ingredients
Because the weight loss aids are proprietary, we are unable to determine what they are or whether or not they are pills, supplements, or otherwise. None of these details are given by Slim 4 Life. The diet mainly consists of real food â€“ healthy food â€“ that is purchased in grocery stores or even restaurants. The food is not pre-packaged. The diet focuses on teaching people how to change their eating habits to be healthy and nutritious. Slim 4 Life is supposed to be a lifetime plan.
Slim 4 Life is said to be completely flexible in terms of what can be eaten. Slim 4 Life also offers a vegetarian plan for those who do not eat meat. Slim 4 Life is basically a system of nutritionally balanced eating coupled with daily supervision for a program that claims to be very easy to follow.
- New customers will receive $50.00 off of the Full Program if they sign up for Slim 4 Life online.
- Slim 4 Life offers a free consultation.
- Slim 4 Life has programs for men, women, and children.
- The only physical locations for Slim 4 Life are in Colorado and Minnesota so not everyone is able to participate.
- Pricing is not shown on the website so unless you get a consultation with a Slim 4 Life representative, you do not know what kind of financial commitment the program will be (cost of groceries, etc.)
- Not enough info to be able to tell how easy this program is to integrate into daily life.
- If will-power based diets have given you trouble in the past, it’s difficult to tell why this one will prove easier to follow.
The makers of Slim 4 Life should be commended for posting success stories and customer testimonials. This goes a long way towards creating confident consumers. The plan sounds like a great idea â€“ if you happen to live in Colorado or Minnesota. Otherwise, you can not participate. Because the Slim 4 Life diet plan includes daily supervision, you must be local to a physical Slim 4 Life office to be able to join the program. This is a disadvantage to people who live in other areas and who may feel like Slim 4 Life is right for them. It would be better if Slim 4 Life offered an option to join online. Consumers could follow a diet plan and be supervised by an online counselor. It could be beneficial for the company as well as people throughout the country who struggle with weight loss and who do not want to try pills or the latest fad diet.