Six Day Body Makeover Review
What You Should Know
Six Day Body Makeover is a book written by Michael Thurmond, and also the name of the diet program within. The author and founder offers ways to lose one dress or pant size in a mere 6 days — roughly ten poundsí loss in less than a week. It offers customizable diet plans based on the metabolic characteristics and body type of the user, identifiable via a questionnaire at the beginning of the book. Caloric intake is limited. User reviews are mixed.
List of Ingredients
The main diet features of this program are lean meat, egg whites, fish, fresh vegetables, and fruit.
Six Day Body Makeover diet is protein-centric, with reasonable amounts of fiber from veggies. The amount of food is rather small; protein in particular is limited to about 4 ounces. As for the ingredients involved, the list does not stand out from the norm of diet program restrictions.
The book, Six Day Body Makeover starts with a questionnaire to help the user determine his or her body type and metabolic traits. These will be used in selecting and modifying a diet blueprint, which in turn will set the tone for the next 6 days. Calorie consumption will not exceed 1200 calories in this diet, meaning that many will feel unenergetic and hungry. Worse, daily exercise routines are part of the experience, highlighting the lack of energy even more. Persistence is the critical element in this diet. The book is on sale for USD 10 to USD 15.
- Customizable diets, made to change to fit the needs of men and women of different body types and metabolisms.
- Relatively doable exercise routines, to be done for 18 minutes daily.
- Some users have given rave reviews.
- Nothing especially noteworthy in this diet program; Six Day Body Makeover looks like so many others.
- Eating very little food can cause more problems than just lack of energy.
- Some user complains of always being hungry.
- Some user reviews are less than enthusiastic, some are downright negative.
- Needs a lot of determination and self-motivation.
- Fixates on quick-effect short-term solutions.
The author and founder of the Six Day Body Makeover, Michael Thurmond, promises a drop in pant size or dress size in just under a week. Such a quick loss of weight may be dangerous for some individuals. Additionally, it takes a lot of persistence and self-suppression to stick with such limitations on the diet, something that not everyone can put up with. At about half of the recommended daily caloric values, the diets recommended in this program will surely leave most users with nagging hunger pangs. Some users even posted reviews saying how depressing and difficult the diet is. Additionally, it focuses on quick weight loss, and does not offer much in the way of long term solutions. You might lose weight with this program, but keeping the weight off will rely on lifestyle choices that you make.