Selmedica ColonDTX Review
What You Should Know
Purify Your Body Detox Foot pads is a detoxifying system that the consumer wears on their feet at night to cleanse the body of built up toxins. There are several products like this one on the market. They are not designed to help the user lose weight, but to simple rid the body of toxins. By ridding the body of toxins the consumer is suppose to feel better and even cure illnesses.
According to the official website for the Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads the product contains 5% Oak Vinegar,16% Bamboo Vinegar, 10% Tourmaline, 7% Houttyunia Cordata, 22% Eucalyptus, 10%Chitosan, 20%Agicarus Mushroom and 10% Saurus Chinesis. This only accounts for 90% of the ingredients the other 10% is not disclosed on the website.
The Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads are supposed to cleanse the body by drawing out the toxins through the soles of the userís feet. These foot pads are supposed to work by a process called osmosis. The pads will turn a brownish color until the toxins have been completely removed from the body. Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads are supposed to be used nightly for a period of 30 days up to one years for positive results. This company claims some users will notice an improvement in health in as little as a few days while others will have to use these pads for several months to see noticeable changes in their health. They claim this is due to the type of toxins in the body and where these toxins are located. Unlike other detox foot pads it is recommended to where the Purify Your Body Detox foot pads on both feet and in fact for the first few days users are suppose to where three pads on each foot to see where the toxins are the most concentrated. According to the official website toxins in the body come out of different areas of the foot and ankle depending on where they are located in the body. The cost of the Purify Your Body Detox foot pads is $2.00 per pad. Discount are given for the more foot pads that are purchased. A month supply of the Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads is $75. There is not a money back guarantee or a free trial offer for this product on the official website.
- Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads can be purchased directly from the dedicated website.
- Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads contains ingredients like shellfish and mushrooms which may cause allergic reactions in some consumers.
- There is not a money back guarantee or a free trial offer for the Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads.
- This product will not promote weight loss and is not clinically proven to work as a detoxifier.
The Purify Your Body Detox Foot Pads is detoxifying system that has become popular in recent years. This product is supposed to improve the health of the user. There is no scientific evidence that this product actually works. This company also does not offer a free trial or a money back guarantee for their product.