Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating Review
What You Should Know
Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating is designed by a registered nurse in Illinois by the name of Seattle Sutton, hence the dietís name. She is the mother of this pre-packaged diet regimen that comes with a pre-packaged diet plan. The whole thing started via a webpage on the Internet which posted menus with a little background about the foods.
Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating claims to assists men and women with health ailments to lose weight. 21 meals are given to the consumer in a week, meaning that consumers could only consume meals thrice a day, no more, no less.
List of Ingredients
Fresh fruits are part of this regimen. A consumer will typically have one piece of fruit a day. The fruit is, however, rather unripe and small in size and neither washed nor wrapped. Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating package may come with protein, whole grain inclusions, and vegetables. Bland food is very common. Though most of the pre-packaged meal contains fresh foods, quick-frozen, dried, or processed foods are also included.
64 grams of protein is said to be given per day. However, it is not at all accurate on a daily basis. At times 64 grams is packed then at another point, lower grams of protein are packed. An excuse for this would be the ìbalanceî of things throughout the week. Moreover, one should not eat much protein in a weekís time.
Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating is not a low carbohydrate diet at all. In fact, it is a calorie as well as a fat controlled diagram. People with a sweet tooth may enjoy sugary sweets included in the package, especially in the morning. People who underwent gastric bypasses should pass this breakfast meal.
- Pre-packaged meals are easily purchased and conveniently collected through a local distributor via the internet.
- The website holds testimonials that may be good or otherwise for you. Read the many experiences over the internet, and be the judge of the chosen regiment.
- Appetite is always on high, because nothing suppresses it. Fat burners as well are not seen in this regiment.
- There is a blur between the lines of weight gain or weight loss due to the food included in the package. When the weight goal is attained is it possible to stop purchasing food already or do we get hooked to the meals?
- Money back guarantee is not part of their vocabulary, and neither is a free trial.
Interestingly the Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating diet packages all of your food and delivers it to your door. This might work for you if convenience is at the top of your diet list. Then again, not all dieters find the meals appealing to their taste buds not that the regimen is suppose to give you what you want. On the other hand, some consumers find it difficult to stop eating these meals because it offers them extreme bluntness that satisfies their palate. Actual pricing as well as clinical evidence would be a good sight to be seen on the official website of this dietary program. If you canít afford it, they feel sorry for you.