What You Should Know
Metaburn is an oral supplement that is geared toward both women and men to assist with fat reduction. This product can be found on the official Univera website for $56.95 (90 capsules), which is a site that additi
onally offers a variety of skincare supplements to aid with anti-aging. Essentially Metaburn is a dietary supplement that is claimed to help burn away unwanted body fat, while supporting hormonal balance, and assisting with healthy weight management. As stated on the official website, this product is only offered in the United States.
As with the majority of diet pills, supplement formulas and weight loss products available today, Metaburn is infused with several key active components. These are revealed as Green Tea Extract, Citrus Aurantium (burns away fat), and Diindolylmethane Complex (aids with the balance of hormone levels). Although there are no stated side effects for this weight loss product, it is warned that Metaburn should be kept away from children. As far as warnings go, individuals who are under 18 years of age, pregnant, have glaucoma, taking decongestants or MAO inhibitors should not take this supplement.
Green Tea Extract, Calcium, Bitter Orange Extract, Diindolylmethane, Jujube Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Chinese Licorice Root, Aloe Vera Gel, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Gelatin and Cellulose.
Metaburn is a dietary drug that can be taken by both women and men to aid in the weig
ht reduction process. This product is available without a prescription and is directed to be taken daily in doses of three capsules. As far as times to take Metaburn go, it should be taken with water in between breakfast and lunch time. There is no exercise program or healthy diet plan recommended with this weight loss supplement. Nor is it mentioned how much fat you can expect to shed in a certain amount of time. More than likely it varies from user to user.
- This supplement comes in an easy to manage capsule form that is taken daily with water.
- All of the ingredients for Metaburn are posted clearly on the official website for potential users to review.
- There are common key active components found in this diet drug, which may encourage some individuals to try it.
- As far as a money-back guarantee or refund option go, there is nothing listed on the website.
- Individuals who are under 18 years of age, pregnant, have glaucoma, taking decongestants or MAO inhibitors should not take this supplement
- A single bottle, or one-month supply of Metaburn costs $56.95, which may be a tad expensive for some individuals.
- A healthy diet and regular exercise are not encouraged with this diet supplement.
When all is said and done, there is not a great deal of data provided on the official website for Metaburn capsules. It is nice to see that all of the ingredients are listed out, along with basic warnings for the supplement. However, most consumers would probably like to see some customer testimonials and a 100 percent guarantee provided as well.