Malibu Pilates Chair Review
What You Should Know
The Malibu Pilates Chair is an all-in-one workout chair that has maneuverable parts for working different areas of the body. The chair is manufactured by Gunthy-Renker and was designed by Carroll Krieff, a pilates
instructor who trains numerous celebrities and others in her studio in Malibu. She developed the chair as a way of expanding on the traditional pilates workout.
The Malibu Pilates Chair comes partially assembled with an assembly guide for the remaining parts. It features a padded seat, and padded hand grips and pedals. The split-step pedals are designed to work both the arms and legs, depending on the position of the participant. The chair also comes with three workout DVDs, a guide to healthy eating and a wall poster.
When ordering the Malibu Pilates Chair, be aware that the $14.95 price tag that is touted on the Web site comes with small print that some customers might overlook. To sum it up, the company will charge the customer’s account for additional payments totaling around $300 if the chair is not returned within 30 days. There are also some hefty shipping charges associated with purchasing the chair.
- The Malibu Pilates Chair includes video workouts to aid you in using the chair and getting maximum benefits.
- You can work multiple areas with the Malibu Pilates Chair. You may see results that are similar to what you would see from a traditional pilates class.
- The Malibu Pilates Chair is very pricey, at around $300.
- The Malibu Pilates Chair will take up space in the home and is inconvenient to store away. At 40lbs, the chair is fairly heavy and therefore difficult to move in and out of a storage space.
- There is some assembly required.
- Some people may find the Malibu Pilates Chair to be uncomfortable and awkward, as it small and may not be suitable for all body types.
The Malibu Pilates Chair can be a very effective workout tool if used correctly and regularly. It requires a significant investment, and also demands a lot of self-discipline and motivation in order to see desired results. The Malibu Pilates Chair is heavy and difficult to store, so you must have room in your house for it.
Unfortunately, it is hard to know if this product will be a comfortable fit for you unless you order it. With a 30-day money back guarantee, it may seem feasible to test the chair for a reasonable price and few economic consequences. However, products like this are difficult to return once they have been ordered and you may not be refunded the hefty shipping charges. With such a hefty price tag, the Malibu Pilates Chair may not be worth taking a chance on.