Laminaria Extract Review
What You Should Know
Laminaria Extract, developed by Nature’s Way, is a weight loss supplement that claims that it promotes weight loss by stimulating the thyroid gland and putting into overdrive. This supplement claims that users will experience dramatic weight loss, losing about a pound everyday. Laminaria Extract also claims that it will help users eliminate the appearance of cellulite all over their body. This product retails for $29.99 for a one month supply and consumers will receive discounts if they purchase more than one bottle at a time.
The official website for Laminaria Extract is unprofessional and low in quality. There is very little information available for this product and this information that is presented is full of misspellings and grammatical errors. There does not seem to be a way to contact the company and there is no customer service department at all. There are user testimonials posted, but they are brief and vague. Those who wish to try Laminaria Extract can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Laminaria Powder, Whey Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Iodine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Sulphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
No full list is given.
Laminaria Extract contains Laminaria Powder which is said to put the thyroid gland into overdrive in turn burning fat quickly. The indications of the other ingredients is not disclosed.
- There is a thirty day money back guarantee for Laminaria Extract.
- This product claims to contain to caffeine or stimulants.
- Laminaria Extract claims to be all natural and free of any potentially harmful products.
- This product is relatively inexpensive.
- The ingredients and their indications are not explained.
- There is no research cited to prove the effectiveness of this product.
- The Laminaria Extract website does not have any dosage instructions posted.
- The Terms and Conditions area is complex, difficult to understand and somewhat misleading.
- There is an entire blog dedicated to negative experiences with this product.
- Those with any thyroid ailments should not use Laminaria Extract.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Laminaria Extract.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Laminaria Extract does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed thyroid stimulating weight loss supplements available today. Laminaria Extract may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Laminaria Extract is right for them.