What You Should Know
Isagenix is a health and wellness company founded by John Anderson, Jim Coover, and Kathy Coover. This company offers three different lines of products, which are the Cleanse, Nutrition, and Skin Care lines. While the Skin Care products aim to assist users with holding onto a young and vibrant complexion, the Nutrition category focuses on overall wellness and daily vitamins, and the Cleanse line is claimed to remove pollutants from the body, improve vitamin/mineral absorption rates and replace nutrients that are lost. There is an FAQ page found on the official website, along with some testimonials from past users of Isagenix products.
Out of the numerous Isagenix products and supplements, we will take a closer look at one called Ionix Supreme. This is a liquid supplement that is directed to be taken twice daily in doses of one ounce each time. The website describes this product as nutritional fuel, which can be consumed by both men and women that desire assistance with stress relief, increased energy levels, better overall health, sharper mental focus, improved vitality and a boost in physical performance. Ionix Supreme is a whole food blend that may combat free radical damage. The major ingredients found in this particular supplement formula are Zinc, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Niacin, Vitamin B2, and Vitamin B12.
List of Ingredients
Not offered on the website.
Isagenix is a full line of skin care and health supplements that are geared toward both women and men to assist with beauty. After reviewing the official website, it is clear that there is no clinical proof provided to support this health and wellness line. While there are some testimonials from users, there are no prices posted for Isagenix, which may mean that they are not actually available via the official website. With products like Ionix Supreme, the user may experience anything from stress relief, to increased energy levels, to better overall health, to sharper mental focus, to improved vitality, to an improvement in physical performance.
- The official website for Isagenix products offers pretty decent descriptions of each supplement or skin care product.
- There are some testimonials posted on the website for consumers to review.
- As far as a refund option goes, there does not appear to be one mentioned on the website at this time.
- There are no prices for Isagenix supplements presented on the website, which may mean that the products are not conveniently available through the site itself.
- There are no clinical trials provided to support the claims made about these products.
- Some of the ingredients found in Isagenix supplements may not be suitable for some users.
In the end, Isagenix is certainly an interesting brand that offers a variety of products suitable for both women and men. Unlike many health product sites, they additionally provide skin care treatments. Then again, there are no prices posted on the website, which may make it confusing for individuals who are thinking about purchasing Isagenix supplements or skin care products. Lastly, there is no refund option mentioned on the website for these products.