Hydroxycut Max Review
What You Should Know
Hydroxycut Max is a weight loss supplement by manufacturer Muscletech that was created especially for women. It claims to help with fat burning by amplifying norepinephrine, a hormone that can affect certain body functions related to weight loss. The product’s ingredients are supposed to trigger a boost in the body’s metabolism which will result in extra fat burning. Hydroxycut Max is also supposed to help with mental alertness and increase energy levels.
Main Ingredients : Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Xanthinol Nicotinate, Yohimbine HCl, Black Tea Extract, Wu Long Tea Extract, Rooibos Tea Extract, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Rose Hips Powder, Hibiscus Extract Aralia Mandschurica Powder, L-Lysine HCl, Diacylglycerol, Dandelion Powder, Juniper Powder, Terminalia Chebula Powder, Angelica Keiskei Powder, Mangosteen Extract, Chaste Extract, Citrus Sp. Blend, Soy Phospholipids, Rasberry Extract, Policosanol
Other Ingredients: Sesame Oil, Gelatin, FD&C Red #40, Caramel Color (May Contain Sulfites And Wheat), Polysorbate 80, Ink (Shellac, Dehydrated Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Povidone, Titanium Dioxide)
The many ingredients in Hydroxycut Max work together to optimize fat burning. Among the ingredients are extracts of both green tea and black tea, which have strong antioxidant properties and several components that may act as stimulants. The caffeine in Hydroxycut Max also acts as a stimulant and potential metabolic booster. The formula contains extracts of several other herbs that can provide a variety of health benefits, but the label does not indicate amounts for many of the ingredients. In most cases they are probably very small amounts that will have little or no effect on the body. Hydroxycut Max is sold in bottles of 120 liquid gel caps.
- Hydroxycut Max contains green tea and caffeine. There is some clinical evidence to suggest that these ingredients can aid in weight loss or weight gain prevention.
- The label does not disclose specific amounts for the majority of the product╒s ingredients.
- The most beneficial ingredients, green tea and caffeine, can be purchased elsewhere at a lower price.
- The amounts of green tea and caffeine in Hydroxycut Max are enough to cause rapid heartbeat and jitteriness.
- Hydroxycut Max contains Yohimbe, which is a powerful stimulant that may increase blood pressure or have other dangerous effects.
- The company╒s recommended dosage of Hydroxycut Max is three liquid gel caps three times a day. Some users may find this dosage to be excessive and inconvenient.
- At approximately $30 per bottle, Hydroxycut Max seems like a good deal. However with the suggested regimen of six gel caps per day, the bottle contains only a 20-day supply.
Hydroxycut Max contains some ingredients that can act as effective weight loss aids. It will most likely cause an increase in energy since a few of its ingredients act as stimulants. Unfortunately these same ingredients can cause heart palpitations, increased blood pressure, dizziness and other uncomfortable and potentially dangerous side effects. Other Hydroxycut Max ingredients do not have specific amounts disclosed on the label.
A $30 bottle of Hydroxycut Max gives you only a 20-day supply of gel caps, and the formula’s key ingredients can be purchased elsewhere for much less. The potential benefits of Hydroxycut Max do not seem to outweigh the side effects, questionable ingredients and unreasonable price tag.