What You Should Know
Green Tea Fat Burner soft gel tablets are manufactured by the Allied Nutrition Company as a blend of natural nutrients and herbal ingredients which are said to both curb the consumerÃs appetite and boost the metabolism to increase fat burning. This double action weight loss supplement claims to use the strength of Green Tea Extract to increase both the rate at which calories are burned and the energy level of the consumer.
List of Ingredients
Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Chromium, Gelatin, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Water, Lecithin, Beeswax, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Xenedrol Blend, Advantra Z, Citrus Aurantium Extract Fruit, Betaine, Bladderwrack Root and Leaf, Cayenne Fruit, Siberian Ginseng, Ginger Root, Gotu Kola Root, Guarana Seed, Licorice Root, Yerba Mate Leaf.
Green Tea Fat Burner is a diet aid offered in soft gel tablet form which claims to boost energy levels while increasing the bodyÃs ability to burn excess fat. It is said to accomplish its goals by relying on components in green tea extract to boost the process by which the body uses internal heat to burn calories. Studies do show that green tea extract has a positive effect on this thermogenic process; in addition its stimulant properties help increase the users energy levels which can be important when cutting calories for fat loss. However, the number of additional stimulant ingredients in Green Tea Fat Burner could be problematic; some online reviews mention side effects such as headaches, jitters and extreme dehydration when using this product. Green Tea Fat Burner is available through a number of vitamin and supplement websites. It is inexpensively priced; however, no free trials or money back guarantees seem to be available.
- The makers of Green Tea Fat Burner stress the need to follow a healthy eating and exercise plan when using this product.
- Green tea extract has a positive reputation for improving overall health through the presence of powerful antioxidants.
- The Green Tea Fat Burner formula contains a number of different stimulant components in unknown amounts, which could raise safety issues.
- Some online reviews of Green Tea Fat Burner mention side effects such as dizziness and headaches.
- There are no free samples or money back guarantees offered for the Green Tea Fat Burner.
- Applied Nutrition, the maker of Green Tea Fat Burner, is not a well known company and little information can be found online regarding their practices or reputation.
Green Tea Fat Burner is a product which at first glance might seem to have a lot to recommend it. There are medical studies to support the effects of green tea extract on overall health, and it has been used as a traditional remedy for centuries. However, the formula for Green Tea Fat Burner is overloaded with components; the number of additional stimulant ingredients is special cause for concern. If the consumer is interested in a product with green tea extract there are other formulas available that are less likely to cause side effects, the wise consumer will look for one offered by a well known manufacturer.
a WordPress rating system