What You Should Know
Great Plains Bentonite is an herbal cleanser that cleans out the colon and leaves the body nourished, hydrated, and full of energy. The clay picks up and absorbs toxins and other harmful things in the body as it makes its way through the digestive system. The clay is not absorbed into the bloodstream or broken down in any way, so it is able to pick up toxins and exit the body with them, which clears the body of harmful bacteria.
List of Ingredients
Bentonite clay suspended in water is the only ingredient in this simple cleanser.
Great Plains Bentonite should be taken with lots of water to keep the digestive system working properly. Dosage instructions are to shake well before using and to take 1 tablespoon with water once or twice a day on an empty stomach. If this product is to be used for a week or less instead of every day, 1 tablespoon should be taken with water every two hours.
This product can be purchased for $14.95 in a pint size from the Yerba Prima website. However, many online retailers offer this product for a significantly cheaper price. For example, Amazon.com offers the pint size bottle for only $6.08 and the quart size bottle for $11.90, even cheaper than the pint size from Yerba Prima. A pint size bottle will be about a monthÃs supply if 1 tablespoon is taken daily or 15 days supply if 2 tablespoons are taken daily.
- Great Plains Bentonite is a natural product that purifies the colon and the digestive system.
- This product does not contain filler ingredients.
- This product is fairly inexpensive, especially if ordered at a discounted price.
- Great Plains Bentonite may remove important vitamins and minerals as well as beneficial bacteria from the body.
- This product limits its cleansing abilities by only using clay instead of incorporating other cleansing elements as well.
- This product does not come with a money back guarantee.
- No customer testimonials are offered.
- This product is not intended for weight loss. It is merely a cleanser that detoxifies the body. If any weight loss should happen to occur while on this product, it will likely only be temporary and will return when this supplement is no longer taken.
Great Plains Bentonite may cleanse the body and keep the colon healthy as it claims to. We recommend that consumers look for a product with customer testimonials and a money back guarantee, because products with guarantees and happy customers are of better quality and are more successful than other products. However, as this is not a weight loss product, it cannot be recommended for those who want to shed a few pounds.