What You Should Know
Fortex is an upper body trainer that aims to increase calories burned during exercise. There is an official website for the Fortex trainer with contact information and the major selling points of the trainer. The information on the trainer is divided into information for women and information for men.
The Fortex resistance trainer sells for $129.99. There is a 60 day money back guarantee with a free 1 year subscription to Fitness magazine.
List of Ingredients
Fortex fitness trainer.
The Fortex trainer focuses on the muscles of the upper body. These are some of the smallest muscles in the body and that makes this trainer a bit ineffective. The larger the muscle group, the more calories burned during exercise. There is also the trouble with boredom and overexertion of the upper body muscles. Muscle groups should only be worked on an every other day basis so the Fortex trainer will not be able to be used every day.
Losing weight requires more than just working out the upper body muscles, it requires cardiovascular exercise and a fat burner and appetite suppressant. In order to compensate for the lack of total body exercise, the Fortex claims only four exercises, four times a week for four weeks are needed to see a significant change in the body.
- There is an official website for the Fortex body trainer.
- Contact information is listed on the official website.
- The Fortex trainer is backed with a 90 day money back guarantee.
- The trainer is cheaper than some weight training products.
- The Fortex trainer works only the upper body.
- The upper body muscles do not burn very many calories.
- There is no diet or supplement information listed on the website to help with weight loss.
- Paying $129 for a single area working machine could be a bit expensive.
- There are no testimonials listed on the website or before and after photos of Fortex users.
Fortex is another weight trainer that focuses on one part of the body and nothing else. The same muscles worked with the Fortex machine can also be worked with pushups and other upper body exercises. The focus on both men and women is a unique way to present the information to each potential buyer, but the fact remains that the weight trainer works a single part of the body. The upper body is not responsible for the most effective calorie burning muscles.
We like to support a total body change including fat burners and appetite suppressants clinically proven to burn more calories while using cardiovascular exercise daily. The upper body exercises will simply not burn enough calories to make a real difference in weight loss.