What You Should Know
Forlsean is a diet pill that claims to help dieters burn fat and build muscle. The pill also works to suppress appetite and lower the blood pressure.
This Forlsean review will hopefully help you understand this product, as well as its advantages and disadvantages.
List of Ingredients
The main ingredient in Forlsean is 25 mg of forskohlin which is the root extract from the coleus forskohlii plant. The coleus forskohlii plant, which is from the lavender and mint family and grows in Asia, is becoming more and more popular as an ingredient in weight loss supplements. This ingredient is supposed to help lean body mass, which in turn benefits the bodyÃs metabolism. And of course, a fast metabolism makes weight loss easier.
A Forlsean review shows that this pill should be taken twice a day about 30 minutes before a meal so that the appetite suppressive abilities of the pill can take effect. Forlsean should be avoided by those with gastric ulcer problems as well as those with low blood sugar. It is also not advised to take Forlsean if you are also taking prescription medicines especially antiasthmatics and antihypertensives.
- There is a decent amount of information to back up the main ingredient of this pill, forskohlin, but as no percentage of this ingredient is given, the success of this ingredient cannot necessarily be expected for the pill as well.
- The Forlsean company website encourages a proper diet and a good amount of exercise along with this pill.
- This pill is advertised to be backed up by 2 patents and extensive clinical research.
- This product is available online for the very reasonable price of $15.99 for 120 pills, which is a 60 day supply.
- There is not much information about the other ingredients of Forlsean, which takes away the credibility of the product.
- Although their clinical testing seemed to produce results, the women in this test were given pills containing 250mg of forskohlin instead of the pillÃs actual dosage of 25mg. Clearly, the results of this scientific study cannot be expected to be repeated in those taking this pill.
- Much of the information found on Forlsean.com sounds very scientific and is difficult for the average person to interpret.
- This product does not advertise a 100% money back guarantee.
After an in-depth Forlsean review, one will find that although this pill may appear to be back by extensive scientific study, there is no clear evidence that the pill is effective. Because of the cautions for taking this product, this pill does not stand out as a superior weight loss product. As always, a physician should be consulted before any weight loss supplement is taken.