Crunchless Abs Review
What You Should Know
Crunchless Abs is a video program developed by noted fitness expert Linda LaRue that works the core of your body. The core of your body is made up of twelve different muscles that wrap around the core. Standard crunches only target two of these muscles. Crunchless Abs targets all twelve. It is a fun, easy and effective functional training program with emphasis on the core. Crunchless Abs will work your upper abs, hard to reach deep lower abs, left and right side obliques and even your lower back. The program is designed to be used only ten minutes a day providing a quick way to tone the middle of your body. Linda LaRue has used Crunchless Abs with celebrities to help them achieve flat, sculpted abs. The Complete Crunchless Abs Kit includes Crunchless Abs, Crunchless Abs 2, Crunchless Abs 3 and Linda LaRueÃs SOUPer Slim Recipe Book for a cost of $9.99 for VHS or $12.98 for DVD. The Core Sculpting Kit includes Crunchless Abs, Crunchless Abs 2, Crunchless Abs 3, Crunchless Abs 4, Total Body Sculpting, Cardio Core Sculpting, Linda LaRueÃs SOUPer Slim Recipe Book and a Crunchless Abs Resistance Band for a cost of $39.99 for either VHS or DVD. You can also order individual videos and exercise accessories on the online catalog at the official Crunchless Abs website. All items have a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Crunchless Abs is a video program designed to target the twelve muscles of your core. It was developed by noted fitness expert Linda LaRue. Linda LaRue is a registered nurse and Athletic Trainer and has used Crunchless Abs with celebrities to help them achieve a flat, sculpted core. The program is available in VHS or DVD format and only requires ten minutes of time a day. It is described on the website as being a fun, easy and effective functional training program with emphasis on the core of the body.
- Crunchless Abs is very reasonably priced at $9.99 (VHS) or $12.98 (DVD) for the Complete Crunchless Abs Kit and $39.99 (VHS or DVD) for the Core Sculpting Kit.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program.
- Crunchless Abs was developed by a noted fitness expert, registered nurse and athletic trainer, Linda LaRue, who received a Masters in Exercise Physiology and Sports Medicine from the University of Virginia.
- Crunchless Abs appears to be only available online.
- The website states you must consult a physician before beginning the exercise program.
- If you haven’t seen success following exercise videos in the past, there is little to distinguish this one.
Crunchless Abs, developed by Linda LaRue, is a video program designed to work the upper abs, hard to reach lower abs, left and right side obliques and the lower back which all make up the core of your body. While standard crunches only work 2 muscles of the core, Crunchless abs works all twelve muscles that make up the core. It claims to be a fun, easy and effective training program. As with any exercise program, you must consult a physician before beginning this program. It is not recommended for children or pregnant women. If exercise is not the right choice for you at this time, an herbal supplement could be another option to kick start a diet and help you lose weight.