Core Rhythms Review
What You Should Know
We would all love to get fit, but sometimes, finding the right method to do so can be so frustrating! There are plenty of products out there that just don’t live up to their hype, so before you throw yourself into the next fitness craze, make sure you do your research. There are a lot of people who are interested in the Core Rhythms exercise program, and you may be wondering if you should give it a shot, or if it is going to be worth the time and the money that you put into it. Before you move forward with this exercise program, getting a brief rundown on the facts can be quite helpful when you go to make your decision.
Core Rhythms is an exercise program that will help you work your abdominal muscles, your back and your obliques. It is centered on a lively dance workout that keeps you moving. It follows the usual aerobics template of going through the moves slowly and then letting you follow along at tempo. The instructors are upbeat and the motions that the DVD takes you through are quite natural and fun.
When you order the Core Rhythms program, you can choose from eight different DVDs. The goal of each DVD is to take you through a whirlwind session of advanced Latin dance training. As you participate in each DVD, you will be adding new moves and new routines to your workout, which can keep it interesting and may help you lose weight. No extra equipment is needed and you can get a workout from the comfort of your own home with just these DVDs. The eight DVDs that are available to you include the Kick Start DVD, Quick Workout DVD, Latin Dance Made Easy DVD, Dancer Diet Guide, Lower Body Sculpt, Latin Cardio, Secret to Sexy Abs and the Full Workout DVD.
- There are lots of testimonials and success stories, not only on the site, but on the web as well.
- The cost is set at sixty dollars for the whole program.
- The information for diet and for nutrition is not thorough and does not continue past seven days.
- This program is not recommended for anyone with knee issues or who cannot do high impact aerobic exercise.
- The website is very plain and basic. The information that it provides is by no means complete.
- There are many negative responses regarding erroneous or even fraudulent billing about this product.
There are certainly people who have taken this program and run with it, and with eight different DVDs to choose from, there is certainly a lot it has to offer in the form of variety. You would learn complex Latin dance steps from two professional dancers and this is appealing as well. Do keep in mind, though, that fitness comes with attention to both diet and exercise and though this program can give you a great start, it shouldn’t be the only program or weight loss method you choose.