What You Should Know
Complete – 500 is a weight loss dietary supplement designed to aid you by increasing your energy, while burning fat and calories. It claims to suppress your appetite while helping you lose all those unsightly pounds of extra weight. Complete – 500 dietary supplements are packets that you consume with a cupful of water. The manufacturer does recommend that you stick to a good diet and exercise on a regular basis in order to achieve the best results from using this product. This dietary supplement is useful for both men and women, no matter their level of fitness.
Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Standardized Co-Extraction of Green Tea Leaf, Cinnamon Twig, Galangal Rhizome, 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan), Hoodia Gordonii Extract (aerial parts), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine (as acetyl L-Carnitine HCI), Theobromine, Uva Ursi (leaf), Magnesium Sulfate, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, Glycerin, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel, Safflower Oil, Fish Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Flaxseed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil and Gamma Linoleic Acid
Complete – 500 includes various ingredients. These include Borage oil, which helps to regulate your blood pressure as well as fight off various illnesses and disease such as bladder and stomach cancers. Evening Primrose oil helps to reduce high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Green Tea extract is an anti-oxidant that may be able to burn fat. Uva Ursi is a diuretic that aids in eliminate bloating. 5-HTP helps to raise your serotonin levels and regulate your appetite.
- Complete – 500 is a dietary supplement that includes Hoodia Gordonii, which is an appetite suppressant.
- There are other ingredients included that may act as fat burners.
- The manufacturer does recommend sticking to a proven diet and exercise regimen in order to lose and maintain your desired weight.
- If you are overly sensitive to the side effects of caffeine you may suffer some adverse side effects by using Complete – 500
- Side effects may include an increased heart rate and the sensation of nausea.
- Unfortunately, we could find no real information concerning the manufacturer.
- They do not feature any consumer testimonials.
- Complete – 500 does not offer a 100% money back guarantee or any free trial offers.
- They do post a warning about losing too much weight by using their product and recommend that pregnant or nursing mothers not take this product for weight loss.
Complete – 500 is similar to other types of dietary supplements found on the market today. This product may not be useful for losing weight for everyone who wishes to reduce his or her weight. It is in your best interest to visit your physician before taking this dietary weight loss supplement.