What You Should Know
Amino Sculpt is an amino supplement which has been used for weight loss, to improve the appearance of skin, to repair bone and connective tissue, to improve healing and to increase metabolism. The most common use of Amino Sculpt is for weight loss. The weight loss associated with Amino Sculpt is contributed to increasing metabolism by restoring the body’s metabolism to be more effective.
Amino Sculpt contains Glycine, Hydroxyprline, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Lysine, Serine, Valine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Hydroxylysine, Tyrosine, Methionine, Histidine, Cystine.
Amino Sculpt has been used by the medical profession as a wound healing aid and to promote healthy skin. The product amino sculpt can also help reduce weight by boosting the metabolism giving dieter more energy. It allows proteins to be broken down and absorbed quicker than if not taken. The website states that over 3,800 physicians, clinics and hospitals have used Amino Sculpt for more than 28 years. These medical professionals have mainly use amino Sculpt to aid in skin repair and to aid surgical patients with a faster healing time.
Amino Sculpt is to be taken before bed time and is suppose to work best during the first stage of sleep. The dosage amount of Amino Sculpt is one to three tablespoons daily, unless other wise prescribed by a doctor. Amino Sculpt is sold on the official website for $49.95 for a 16 oz bottle. This bottle provides 32 servings per bottle. The official Amino Sculpt website does not back their claims with any published scientific evidence, only claims of scientific use. They do provide a 35 day money back guarantee as well as a free gift of Sculpt and Cleanse to first time buyers.
- Amino Sculpt has been used by medical professionals to aid in healing and skin clearing according to the Amino Sculpt website.
- Amino Sculpt offers a money back guarantee on their website, as well as a free gift.
- Amino Sculpt is available through other retails and they even offer patent information to ensure you are getting a true Amino Sculpt item.
- Amino Sculpt has not been used by the medical profession as a weight loss aid.
- The Amino Sculpt website is primitive at best. It does not disclose a full ingredient list.
- Amino Sculpt does not list published clinical trials proving its claims.
- Amino Sculpt claims the most common use of its product is for weight loss, but their website focuses on the healing and skin clearing abilities of the product instead.
Amino Sculpt may have a place in your medicine cabinet, but most likely for joint improvement, healing of wounds or to clear the skin instead of as a weight loss aid. Amino Sculpt claims it is a weight loss supplement which will naturally boost the metabolism, for most dieters this is not enough.
Weight loss is difficult for just about everyone. To get the most out of a weight loss supplement is to make sure it has a fat burner as well as an appetite suppressant. This should be a trusted weight loss supplement. This weight loss supplement will have a dedicated website which discloses all ingredients and backs its claims with clinical trials and other scientific evidence. A money back guarantee is nice or at least they should provide a free trial of their weight loss product. There is no miracle pill to melt the pounds away. Any weight loss supplement should suggest hat it be taken along with a healthy diet and minimal exercise to see results.