What You Should Know
Almased is a weight loss product that claims that users can lose fifteen pounds in six weeks. This weight loss program is based on the ‘Almased Wellness Concept’ which claims to be able to teach people to “become lean and stay that way”. So what do you get with Almassed?
List of Ingredients
Almased is said to contain Fermented Soy, Skim Milk Yogurt Powder, and Honey Enzymes. Almased also offers a Wellness Tea which is an all-natural herbal blend.
The Almased Synergy Diet Program is based on replacing one to three meals per day with Almased Vital Nourishment. It can be taken as a Nutritional Supplement or a Fitness Supplement. It is also said to be good for aging bodies and for weight management and weight loss. Almased offers a step by step program to help people lose weight and keep it off. It is also able to be taken before going out to a restaurant in order to help a user to eat less. Almased offers phone service and support for its product. Almased provides an easy Synergy Diet Program Kit to make the program more manageable by providing everything one would need to do the diet properly.
- Clinical studies on Almased which have been published in the International Journal of Obesity show that in a six month study, men and women who used Almased lost an average of 42% more weight than other participants on a low-fat diet.
- Almased is safe for diabetics.
- Almased does not list its entire product ingredients on its official website.
- A one week supply of Almased is around $35.00 which could be a costly monthly expense to maintain for the average consumer.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to determine if Almased offers a money back guarantee on its products in the event that consumers are unhappy with their purchases.
- Not all users find meal replacement supplements adequately filling.
As a meal replacement diet, we feel there may be healthier and better-tasting products on the market. Consumers may want to try Almased because it promises that if you stick to the plan, you will lose fifteen pounds in a matter of just six weeks. It would be better if Almased would provide a complete list of ingredients so that consumers could better determine if it is the right diet for them or not. Since we could not locate a money back guarantee for Almased, we would recommend consumers look elsewhere for a more reliable product. We feel it is important for diet manufacturer’s to back their products in the event that consumers do not see the promised results. It would also benefit both consumers and the manufacture if success stories and before & after photos were provided from consumers who have tried Almased.
a WordPress rating system