What You Should Know
Absorbitol Fat Binder is a product known to promote weight loss because the fat the user eats is absorbed by the chitosan in the product and expelled from the body rather than stored in it. The product works for both men and women and it is recommended that is it used with a healthy diet and exercise program in order to achieve the best results possible.
Absorbitol Fat Binder contains: Chitosan Complex, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Chitosan Complex is made from the shells of shellfish. For this reason, people who are or may be allergic to shellfish should not take or use this product. For diets that mandate that shellfish should not be consumed, it also makes this product an impossibility.
Magnesium Stearate is commonly used as a diluent in many medicinal products and is generally considered safe for human consumption.
Gelatin serves as a bonding agent.
When taking this product, people should avoid the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. It is advised to take this supplement with a full glass of water 30 minutes prior to eating a full meal in order to get the best results.
- Absorbitol Fat Binder does not contain yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, sugar, starch, artificial colors or added preservatives.
- Absorbitol Fa
t Binder comes with an unspecified money back guarantee, which means that people who are unsatisfied with the product may be able to get their money back.
- This product can be used buy men and women regardless of fitness level.
- The chitosan in the product may help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Chitosan is believed to have the ability to absorb 8-10 times its weight in fat.
Absorbitol Fat Binder is one of the most inexpensive fat blockers online, making it an affordable option for many different people.
- Absorbitol Fat Binder needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- Chitosan is derived from shellfish, which could be an allergen for some users. There are also many diets that do not allow for the consumption of shellfish products.
- There has not been a considerable amount of research conducted on Absorbitol, so little is known about the potential side effects one may experience as a result of using the supplement.
- There are questionable amounts of lead in this product.
- This product has been currently taken of the market due to unwarranted claims by the manufacturer.
The fact that this product has been discontinued leads us to tell you to stay away from it. There are plenty of other fat blockers on the market today, and there is no evidence to prove that this product will work or not. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement, look for something that contains both an appetite suppressant and a thermogenic to promote the burning of fat along with a healthy diet and exercise program.