Abdominal Cuts Review
What You Should Know
Abdominal Cuts is a Revolution Lifestyle product by Corr-Jensen Labs. It is a stimulant-free supplement containing a variety of healthy oils that can potentially aid in fat reduction. The company claims that the product can reduce fat in the hip, thigh and abdominal areas and curb sugar cravings. It is also claimed to speed up lean tissue building efforts.
“Abdominal Cuts Proprietary Blends” 2400 mg, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), GLA (gamma Linolenic Acid) (omega-6), ALA (alpha Linoleic Acid) (omega-3), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (omega-3), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (omega-3), Sesamin (Sesame Oil), Vitamin E.
The individual ingredients in Abdominal Cuts are all oils, and most of them are essential fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs have important roles in many bodily functions including the metabolic processes. Sesamin is a vegetable oil that contains fatty acids. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that can come in the form of one of several antioxidants (tocopherols and tocotrienols). The product Web site does not indicate which form of Vitamin E is used, so it is difficult to determine what kind of effect it will have in this formula. The “Abdominal Cuts proprietary blend” is not fully disclosed on any part of the official website that we could find.
- There is some evidence that one or more of the ingredients in Abdominal Cuts may offer assistance in burning fat or curbing sugar cravings. Studies have shown that CLA can aid in weight loss in the legs and abdomen.
- There is an official website for Abdominal Cuts.
- Abdominal Cuts is very expensive, at nearly $45.00 for a bottle of 30 softgels. With the recommended 3-per-day regimen, one bottle is only a 10-day supply. At this rate, Abdominal Cuts costs $135 per month!
- Although there is some evidence to support the claims that certain Abdominal Cuts ingredients will promote weight loss, this evidence does not cover all of the ingredients in the formula. It also is not extensive or compelling enough to form any solid conclusions.
- It is important to have the right balance of EFAs in the body. There is some evidence that excessive intake of Omega-6 fatty acids can lead to issues such as breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- It is unclear what goes into the “Abdominal Cuts proprietary blend.”
Abdominal Cuts has some promising ingredients that can potentially offer a variety of health benefits. The research related to weight loss, however, is limited. There are also potential risks to taking a supplement that contains so many fatty acids. It is important to consult your doctor before taking this supplement. Be sure to discuss your current diet with your doctor, as you may be consuming plenty of fatty acids already and it is important to keep them in proper balance.
One of the biggest drawbacks to Abdominal Cuts is the hefty price tag. With so many other diet products out there, this may not be the most reasonable choice.