999 Fitness Essence Review
What You Should Know
The 999 Fitness Essence product is claimed to be an “all natural, herbal fat burner” that dieters can take to lose weight. These capsules are said to be made from 100% natural ingredients. 999 Fitness Essence capsules are manufactured and imported from China. The manufacturer makes claims about the 999 Fitness Essence capsules such as that they “proved highly effective in decomposing fat and relieving swelling of the abdomen, epigastrium, thighs, and arms”.
List of Ingredients
Upon researching 999 Fitness Essence online, we found that the capsules are likely to contain the following ingredients in undetermined amounts: Lotus Leaf, Poria, Bush-cheery Seed, Chinese Yam, and Hawthorn Fruit.
999 Fitness Essence is manufactured by a company called Shenzhen Sanjiu Chinese Medicine Investment & Development Co., Ltd. The company’s intent on creating this product is so that people who are overweight can become “slim and slender” through all natural ingredients which are claimed to be completely safe without side effects. Dieters are directed to take two capsules twice daily. 72 capsules come in one package of 999 Fitness Essence. With all natural ingredients including Lotus Leaf, Poria, Bush-cheery Seed, Chinese Yam, and Hawthorn Fruit, it is not likely that this is an extremely powerful weight loss product.
- The makers of 999 Fitness Essence capsules state that this product has no known side effects so that dieters can lose weight safely.
- 999 Fitness Essence contains all natural ingredients which may be preferable for some dieters.
- For dieters who wish to try 999 Fitness Essence capsules, they will likely have a difficult time finding the product available for purchase.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to find an official product website for 999 Fitness Essence capsules.
- It does not appear that 999 Fitness Essence capsules contain an effective ingredient which promotes thermogenesis in the body.
While many weight loss products on the market boast all natural ingredients with no side effects, these may not be the most effective products to help dieters lose weight. We like to recommend products which have proven ingredients such as fat burners and appetite suppressants backed up by clinical research. This product clearly is not backed by science, instead it is based on the properties of ancient Chinese medicine. Additionally, we are unsure of the amounts of each ingredient since that information is not readily available online and at the time of this review, we were unable to locate an official product website for 999 Fitness Essence. If you are in the market for a weight loss supplement, we would recommend looking elsewhere for a product which is proven effective by published trials.