What You Should Know
Many people who are looking for weight loss methods aren’t exactly sure where to turn. There are many fad diets and diets that claim to cause weight loss of large amounts in a short time. Diet supplements like appetite suppressants only delay the time of eating. 7-DFBX, or 7-Day Fat Burner Extreme claims that people can lose 14 pounds in 7 days. We find this difficult to believe is safely possible so will examine the ingredients and components to see what the product actually has to offer. We feel it should be mentioned that no matter what type of dietary supplement is used it is useless without a balanced diet and a healthy exercise regimen and that the best kinds of supplements to take are those with thermogenic properties.
List of Ingredients
There is a list of ingredients for this product on the website 7-DFBX.com. The main ingredients are glucomannan, psyllium husk, caffeine, flax seed, oat bran, and dandelion.
These are diuretics which can be dangerous to use for weight loss and may cause dehydration. One of the ingredients, glucomanna, acts to suppress the appetite by binding itself to the walls of the intestines and create the feeling of being full.
The website has plenty of FAQs, user testimonials and other information about this product. However, there no warnings about health risks associated with diuretics.
- The inclusion of caffeine as in ingredient means that there’s a thermogenic, which helps to burn fat easily.
- Glucomannan is a proven appetite suppressant.
- Although we are uncertain as to the effectiveness of this product we are pleased that the company offers a money-back guarantee.
- Caffeine acts as a diuretic, which counteracts its usefulness as a thermogenic. Diuretics are dangerous because they can lead to dehydration.
- Laxatives are included. Laxatives are not a good weight loss tool because the weight doesn’t actually stay off.
- There is no way for this product to have lasting effects and it makes unbelievable promises.
Diet and weight loss products should not rely on quick-fix methods like laxatives or diuretics to induce weight loss. Instead, they should work as thermogenics to enable more efficient fat burning, coupled with a steady exercise regimen, and healthy diet that includes foods from all four food groups.