What You Should Know
5HTP is a weight loss supplement based on the chemical Serotonin which greatly affects mood, sleep, and appetite. This product has been known to work with dietary restriction and also alone. It also claims to help with fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder, panic attacks, and anxiety.
List of Ingredients
5HTP contains Hydroxytryphan, an amino acid.
A 5HTP review shows that this pill can change the levels of Serotonin in the body which are responsible for depression, insomnia, and headaches when levels are low.
This product is not for people with chronic health problems and it can also conflict with other medication. As always, we recommend that you seek medical advice from a doctor before starting any dietary program.
This product is available online as well as in local retail stores. Prices vary anywhere from $12.99 for 120 pills to $31.14 for 90 pills.
- 5HTP is an amino acid that can be found in the body.
- A 5HTP review shows that this product has had short-term weight loss results in the past.
- This product has been known to help with various health problems. Talk with your doctor to see if this pill has shown to be successful for your specific problem.
- Because this is a short-term product, it is likely that the results will only be short term as well. Various health problems that this product may have reduced will flare up again and weight that is lost will creep slowly back.
- Some common side effects of this product are nausea, constipation, dizziness, diarrhea, nightmares, and decreased libido.
- A 5HTP review shows that this product has not been tested for long-term results or side effects, which can be a cause of concern.
- Not everyone can take this product because of the way it conflicts with other medications.
- Because of the many areas that this pill claims to help, it is unlikely that thorough studies have been done in each of the areas.
- Because this product is a sleep aid, it may make a person feel sluggish instead of boosting energy levels like many other weight loss supplements.
This 5HTP review has shown that this product could help with weight loss as well as several other common health problems. However, since this product has not been studied over the years to see if it has any dangerous long-term side effects, this supplement cannot be recommended for any of its purposes. A personÃs health is too serious to play around with by taking pills with unknown results.
Those looking for a pill with weight loss results, however, may want to look elsewhere because this product has been more successful in treating various health problems like Fibromyalgia, insomnia, and depression than it has helped anyone lose weight.