50 Of The Best Weight Loss And Diet Tips Review
What You Should Know
50 of the best quick weight loss diets is an e-book that features 50 different weight loss diets divided and grouped into subcategories based on the type of diet because they know that no single diet will work well for everyone. Unlike so many other products in the industry, this one doesn't use any sort of supplement or diuretics to help a person lose weight, and there are no promises of losing a certain amount of weight within a certain period of time.
The ingredients will vary from diet to diet and from meal to meal.
The first chapter of the e-book spends a bit of time going into general weight loss, dieting, and health issues. The majority of the e-book is dedicated to detailing the 50 diets included across these main categories: Calorie Controlled Diets that help people watch what they are eating by monitoring the total number of calories consumed, the Weekend Diets, the Jump Start Diets that are designed for people to get their diet started right, the Favorite food diets for those that have trouble giving up specific foods or food groups, the Specialty Diets for those that have specific weight loss concerns, the Weight Loss Diets which aim to trim fat from the body. The rest of the e-book is an exercise and fitness section that contains a completely customizable workout plan.
- There are many different diets to choose from so that people will be able to find one that will work for them and their specific situation and goals.
- There are also exercise plans included in the book which are customizable to anyone as needed.
- The book does a good job of setting a realistic standard for weight loss goals and expectations.
- The website that markets the e-book is very unprofessional looking because of the fact that there are several errors in spelling throughout the site and the corresponding advertisements.
- Nothing is know about the credentials of the authors so we can't really tell whether or not to trust their advice.
At the time of this review, the e-book costs $9.95. We are unsure as to the length of the book and if there is any sort of money back guarantee, but given the electronic delivery of the item, we do not believe there is. The book surely has plenty of valuable information in it, but we feel that it would be better received by the public if there was some information about the authors that leads readers to believe they know what they are talking about. If you are looking for a source of information about various diets, you're better off with another option, because of the lack of creditability associated with this one.