What You Should Know
The 5 Way Metabolic Fat Fighter is meant to help the body boost its metabolism. The metabolism is one of the most important things when it comes to how fat is burned and stored in the body. Several different things impact the metabolism such as how much you eat on a regular basis, how often you work out and the degree of intensity of the workout, and genetics. It is important to follow a good exercise plan and healthy diet while using this product.
Green tea extract, Guarana, chromium, the B vitamin complex, calcium, magnesium, and zinc are included.
Green Tea Extract is a natural source of caffeine and antioxidants thought to boost the metabolism and promote energy to assist with weight loss.
Guarana is a stimulant that is thought to prevent calories from turning into fat and being stored in the body. It has not been evaluated for effectiveness in this respect, and has been known to cause some bad side effects in those with sensitivities to caffeine and other stimulants.
Chromium is thought to work with diet and exercise to regulate the insulin and blood sugar levels in the body to help reduce cravings and make a person feel better when trying to lose weight.
The B Vitamin Complex is essential for overall health and works to protect the body against several different ailments.
Calcium is necessary to promote strong bones and teeth and works to prevent osteoporosis.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral found in the body and is necessary for overall health because it plays a role in normal muscle and tissue function. It helps to support healthy blood sugar levels, a healthy immune system, and works with calcium to help keep bones and teeth strong.
Zinc plays a role in protein synthesis, immune system function, the healing of wounds, and also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy and childhood.
- With the proper diet and exercise, this product has potential to work well, but it will not work well on its own.
- Green tea is a proven anti-oxidant that it helps to lower cholesterol and increase the metabolism.
- The product website offers a thirty day trial of the product for $7.99. This fee covers shipping and handling.
- Green tea acts a diuretic which will draw water out of the body and may provide a false sense of weight loss and may be dangerous to use for long periods of time.
- This product is part of a larger line of products so it is doubtful that it will work on its own to do any good.
- Caffeine has many negative side effects that may turn people away from the product.
While this product may do some good, it lacks the thermogenic chemicals needed to help with fat burning, and the appetite suppressant ingredients that will help curb cravings. It will only work with proper diet and exercise, and we suggest finding another, better suited product for weight loss.