What You Should Know
The 5 Minute Office Workout is a reaction against all the time that Americans spend sitting at a computer or watching TV. In many cases, the only exercise that Americans get happens in the parking lot while they look for their cars. Bob Harper, a trainer from “The Biggest Loser” and MSN have joined together to create this workout which is ideal for busy people who don’t have time to hit the gym every night.
List of Ingredients
The 5 Minute Office Workout has an interactive nutrition calculator online called Lunch Box that determines the number of calories in your lunch as well as tabulating grams of fat and carbs. Lunch Box includes tips and tricks from Bob Harper and a sample lunch box to compare with.
There are 22 different workouts given that each contain detailed step by step instructions. All these exercises are quick and can all be done in your office or cubicle.
- The 5 Minute Office Workout is available online at no charge. All you have to do is sign up to create an account.
- This program encourages people to
generic cialis no prescription
live a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Bob Harper has years of fitness experience that support his exercise routines.
- This program can help people stay focused throughout their work day by breaking up the monotony.
- During more stressful times at work, it can be easy to skip break times which would be when exercise would occur.
- The 5 Minute Office Workout is a program that requires discipline and motivation. Some people will find that they need more of a support system that will help to motivate them.
- This program has a nutrition fact calculator called Lunch Box but it is missing important details such as portion size, brand, and ingredients which greatly determine the amount of nutrition and can make the calculator very inaccurate.
- People who work in more open offices or in cubicles may find it embarrassing to exercise at work where everyone can see them.
- The 5 Minute Office Workout must be done often in order to have any effect. People cannot do one exercise and think that they can reward themselves with chocolate cake at dinner. This program requires self-discipline and several breaks to exercise throughout the day.
The 5 Minute Office Workout is a free online program that teaches people easy exercise moves that they can do in their office. Although the Lunch Box portion of the program shows the importance of eating right to lose weight, not enough dietary guidelines are provided and people will soon be frustrated with the inaccurate nutritional information that the calculator provides.