5 Factor Review
What You Should Know
The 5 Factor Meal Delivery program is program that allows dieters to follow Harley Pasternakís 5 Factor Diet without the hassle of grocery shopping and preparing complicated meals. His diet program was originally designed for Hollywood stars and has now been made available for the public.
On this program, five meals are eaten each day with one cheat day for each week of the 5 week program. However, with this meal delivery program, this diet can be followed indefinitely with relative ease.
List of Ingredients
The 5 Factor Meal Delivery program claims to be customizable. However, in order to sign up for meals, all a person can do is check off which days he would like to receive meals for. Each day costs $74.95, and meals are delivered daily. Supposedly when you order these meals, the company will ask what your likes and dislikes are
and about any ingredients that you cannot eat.
After beginning service, you will be able to view your monthly menu and change any meals that do not appeal to you. However, if changes are not made two days in advance there will be a service charge of 50% of the cost of the change.
- The 5 Factor Meal Delivery program allows a person to stick to the 5 Factor Diet easily.
- This program also has an online support system as well as a diet book.
- This diet has been successful for many Hollywood stars.
- All meal delivery programs are expensive, but this is one of the highest ones out there. $75 a day is quite a lot of money. Thatís $449.70 for the 6 days of delivery. Part of the reason that these meals are so expensive is that they are delivered every morning, while other programs make things simpler and deliver a weekís worth at a time. Most people do not have a budget that would allow them to spend $500 a week on food.
- Although the 5 Factor Meal Delivery program has a cheat day every week, there are still some guidelines that are supposed to be followed for that meal. Low fat protein, fiber, sugar-free beverage, a healthy fat, and a carbohydrate that is low on the Glycemic Index do not really give you a cheat day. This gives you a day that you pick your own diet meal, and if these rules were followed every day, people could have successful weight loss without this pricey meal plan.
- The meals in this program are not worth the high cost. Some meals may be more gourmet, but many of them are single dishes like French toast, pizza, and spaghetti and meatballs which are clearly not worth $75 a day.
Although the 5 Factor Meal Delivery program is certainly a convenient way to lose weight, it is not a good diet program for the average person because of the extravagant cost. We recommend that consumers look elsewhere for another diet solution that is more economical.